Dr. Daniel is a skilled Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who joined our team in 2008. He enjoys treating patients in both our Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park offices. He earned his Bachelor of Arts from UC Davis in 1994 and went on to complete his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2002 from the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio Dental School. He earned his Doctor of Medicine in 2006 and certification in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2008.
Dr. Daniel was awarded a Diplomate from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is a Fellow with the American College of Surgeons. He also received certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support. He has published and presented research on topics related to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is a member of a number of renowned organizations, including:
- •American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- •American Dental Association
- •California Dental Association
- •Redwood Empire Dental Society
- •International Team for Implantology
- •Academy of Osseointegration
- •Edward C. Hinds Academy
He strives to offer the highest quality oral surgical care in a comfortable and pleasant environment. He wants to help ensure the patients enjoy a positive experience. His patients appreciate his dedication and his drive to exceed expectations. Outside of the office he provides volunteer dental care to various charitable organizations, including CDA Cares and Hanna Boys Center. His hobbies include guitar, hiking, mountain biking, and snow skiing.
- Bachelor’s: University of California, Davis
- Dentistry: University of Texas, San Antonio
- Medicine: University of Texas, Houston
- Residency: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Texas, Houston