Christopher S. Daniel, DDS, MD, FACS
Born and raised in San Antonio, Texas, Dr. Daniel earned his bachelor’s degree from UC Davis, his dental degree from the University of Texas, San Antonio, and his medical degree from the University of Texas, Houston. After completing his internship and residency in Texas and marrying a California girl, he settled in Sonoma County and joined Santa Rosa & Rohnert Park Oral Surgery in 2008.
While Dr. Daniel heads our Rohnert Park office, he treats patients in both locations. An expert in the industry, Dr. Daniel has successfully published and presented research on topics related to oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is committed to community service and volunteers with Hanna Boys Center and CDA Cares to provide free dental care to people in need.
Dr. Daniel is very much at home in beautiful California, where he hikes, mountain bikes, snow skis and plays guitar.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Redwood Empire Dental Society (REDS)
- International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- Edward C. Hinds Academy
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) (year; keep in backward chronological order)
- Diplomate: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (year)
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons (year)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: University of Texas, Houston (year–2008)
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Texas, Houston (2006)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: University of Texas, San Antonio (2002)
- Bachelor of Arts, [Discipline]: University of California, Davis (1994)
If you have questions or concerns, or wish to speak with one of our oral/maxillofacial specialists, then please contact our staff at Santa Rosa Oral Surgery, or set up an appointment by clicking here.