Do you find that no matter how much research you perform online or how many friends you speak with, you cannot seem to find a specific answer to your pressing question: How much do dental implants cost? This experience is occurring for a reason. Replacing teeth is something that is a very unique and personal journey. Arriving at details regarding costs means first arriving at answers regarding your needs. Curious about how you will eventually discover what the investment will require? Find out more with our quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: The cost for all patients is always the same when it comes to dental implants. The figures are very easy to determine as a result.
- True or False: As long as you can provide us with a wealth of information regarding what you want and your dental history, we can generally quote you over the phone regarding the final cost.
- True or False: We don’t necessarily need to see you to create a plan. We do, however, need your general dentist to talk with us about your smile.
- False. The cost for each patient can be different due to a variety of variables that come into play. Different patients may require a different amount of visits, a different amount of dental implants, varying preparatory treatments, or they may choose different restorations.
- False. Just like we mentioned, each patient’s needs are extremely unique. As a result, we cannot simply make guesses about how much your implants will cost based on things you tell us. There’s more involved than you may realize.
- False. While information from your general dentist is always helpful, we will still need to see you face-to-face before we can determine your particular needs (and preferences) so we may then offer cost information.
ABOUT YOUR SANTA ROSA, CA, ORAL SURGEONS:
Combining experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery with a genuine care for their patients’ health and comfort, the team at Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park Oral Surgery is ready to improve the health and beauty of smiles in the Sonoma County and North Bay area. To schedule a consultation, contact our office by calling 707-545-4625 (Santa Rosa) or 707-584-1630 (Rohnert Park).