Sometimes, it can feel like the internet is quite a good friend to you. When you need a quick escape, you need to find specific information in a jiffy, it’s time to check email, or there’s a funny video you wanted to share with a friend, it’s always there! However, when it comes to dental implants and your time spent online, this might be a time when it’s best to question whether the internet is friend or foe. To help you sort matters out carefully and thoroughly, we suggest you think through this topic with the help of our quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you’re interested in figuring out whether you’re a good candidate for dental implants, you can generally find the definitive details you’re looking for by searching online.
- True or False: When you want to know about the process of receiving implants, recovery, restoring them, and how the timeline will work for your unique needs, you can generally figure it all out by doing enough online research.
- True or False: If you’re having a problem with your implant but you’re not sure what’s wrong, it’s best to first start with a symptom tracker online, which can most likely tell you whether you need a visit or not.
- False. When it comes to candidacy, every single patient is different and has unique needs. As a result, the only way you can get a clear answer is by coming in.
- False. Again, everything from placement to your timeline will be specific to your smile and all of your requirements, so this is something only a professional oral surgeon team can speak to.
- False. Never try to diagnose yourself. Instead, always contact us immediately to schedule a checkup.
Receive Factual Information About Implants
Get the facts you’re looking for about implants when you come in for a visit with our team. Schedule the time you need in Rohnert Park, CA by calling Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park Oral Surgery at 707-584-1630 to schedule your visit today.