When you’re taking the time to research your dental implant options, you will discover that there is more than what initially meets the eye. In addition to having access to a treatment that can replace one tooth at a time, you have access to options that let you replace multiple teeth at a time. One such treatment for tooth loss is implant dentures. Never heard of them? A bit unsure about the specifics? You can learn a lot more with our quiz (and then come in for a visit to get your journey started)!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you would like to replace multiple teeth, you may select single implants and crowns or you may select multiple implants and full or partial dentures.
- True or False: Implant dentures are supported by the dental implants placed into your jawbone. This is different from traditional support, which comes from your dental arch and the natural suction your mouth creates.
- True or False: Choosing implant-retained dentures allows you to enjoy the benefits of implants, while putting forth a more budget-friendly investment than single implants require.
- True. You have the option of choosing either. Some individuals prefer to replace each tooth individually. Others prefer to enjoy the stability of implants, while taking advantage of a larger prosthetic to replace multiple teeth at once.
- True. This type of prosthetic is crafted to fit over implant posts instead of resting on your dental ridge. You can expect exceptional stability as a result.
- True. When you choose implant dentures, you will be receiving multiple implants but not a full set for each empty space. As a result, the investment will be smaller and potentially better for your personal budget.
Consider Implant Dentures For Teeth Replacement
Learn more about implant dentures and your many options by coming in to see us for a consultation. Schedule the time you need in Rohnert Park, CA by calling Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park Oral Surgery at 707-584-1630 to schedule your visit today.