When you’re making your entrance into the universe that encompasses dental implants for tooth replacement, you find that there’s a lot to be learned. When you gather up a general understanding of the basic details right away, you set the stage for a very easy process of comprehending the particulars that may come your way. When we talk about your options, how many teeth you would like to replace, how you would like to replace them with implants, and more, you’ll already be all caught up on the lingo and info! Now, let’s see how your education is going with a quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you choose a dental implant to replace your tooth, you’re choosing a replacement that will require two parts: An implant and a restoration.
- True or False: If you want to replace multiple teeth with an implant-supported bridge, partial, or full denture, you will need the placement of an implant in every single one of your empty sockets.
- True or False: You are only going to make a good candidate for replacement with an implant if you are among the very small group of patients with nearly immaculate oral health.
- False. This one may have been a bit tricky. It’s true that you will require an implant and a restoration. However, don’t forget that this is really a three-part system: You’ll also need a piece called an abutment to connect the implant post and restoration, so they stay together.
- False. This is not necessary. You’ll need a strategic amount in specific locations to support your bridge, partial, or full denture. You will not require an implant in every opening.
- False. Even if you are having oral health issues, we can work with you to resolve them, while we steadily improve your candidacy!
Get The Facts About Implants During Visits
Come in for the education you need regarding dental implants, so you feel comfortable making choices for your smile. Schedule the time you need in Santa Rosa, CA by calling Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park Oral Surgery at 707-545-4625 to schedule your visit today.