Test Your Knowledge: Bone Grafting
Have you been thinking about coming in for a visit to discuss bone grafting but you are not sure what to think? Perhaps you know that you need some assistance with treating your jaw tissue before you can move ahead with replacing your missing teeth with implants (but you are a little unsure about certain details). For now, we offer you a brief quiz that may provide some insightful information. We also strongly suggest you schedule a visit to come in to see us with your questions.
Your Quiz: Grafting Questions
- True or False: We often perform bone grafting and sinus lifts during the same procedure. As a result, if you are prepping for dental implants, your prep process might prove more convenient than you initially imagined.
- True or False: There are many types of grafting. As a result, we do not suggest one universal treatment to all of our patients. You will need to schedule a visit with us, so we can determine the best course of action for your smile.
- True or False: If you have been told that you may need grafting but you are not really sure where to begin in your dental implant journey, we are more than happy to see you for a consultation, so we may introduce you to the details.
- True. Fortunately, we generally perform both of these procedures at once. This means you will need to recover from preparatory treatment just once before you are on the road toward receiving implants instead of requiring multiple procedures.
- True. Everyone requires care tailored to his or her own personal needs, which are commonly very different from one patient to the next. We will examine you and figure out what will best improve your jaw for successful implant placement.
- True. We are always glad to schedule a consultation with you to introduce you to the possibility of implants and to discuss any treatment you might need before replacing your teeth becomes an option.
ABOUT YOUR ROHNERT PARK, CA, ORAL SURGEONS:
Combining experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery with a genuine care for their patients’ health and comfort, the team at Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park Oral Surgery is ready to improve the health and beauty of smiles in the Sonoma County and North Bay area. To schedule a consultation, contact our office by calling 707-545-4625 (Santa Rosa) or 707-584-1630 (Rohnert Park).